Our sizing is different from standard one that you can find in high street shops. Except waist, we also take into consideration your bust size.
To find your urkye size, first measure yourself around your waist. It'll tell you what your waist size is. Our clothes are sewn in sizes 34 - 50.
Second step is to find your bust size which tells how big your boobs are. We prepared two bust sizes:
- "o/oo" - for standard and big boobs
- "oo/ooo" - for big and very big boobs
Here you can find our size chart:
In our logo you can see the circles symbolizing three bust sizes - these circles are also used on labels, to show your bust size.
Size "o" is the smallest circle. Second size "oo" is the middle circle and size"ooo" is the biggest circle. It's quite easy, isn't it? :)
Bust sizes are indicated on our labels as shown below:
For size 1/2 - "o/oo" we filled the smallest and average circle, for the size 2/3 - "oo/ooo" we filled average and the biggest circle.
There're also some important details about our sizing :
- difference between two following waist sizes is 4 cm (1,6''), which makes it easier for you to get the perfect fit :)
- hip size that we took into consideration during construction phase is the same as the biggest bust measurement for the same waist size - e.g. for size 34 it's 92cm (36,2''), for size 36 it's 96cm (37,8'') etc. Generally speaking it means that our clothes are also design with your waist in mind :)
- remember to measure bust when wearing a bra, that you want to put under garment - it's possible that you will need a different size of garment depending on type of bra you wish to wear
- waist size should be measured in the narrowest part of your body, usually 7cm above navel level. Not on navel level! If you have prominent abdomnen, it's a good idea to choose waist size basing on your underbust measurement (measured loosely).
If you're still uncertain what size is perfect for you, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd love to help you :)