If you wish your clothes to be as long in perfect condition as it's possible, just stick to care instruction which are attached to each garmet. All symbols are explained on attached paper label, so if you have any doubts - just look at it.
There're some main rules that we suggest to follow:
- white clothes always wash with white garments
- dark colour always wash with dark garments, if possible, in the same tones
- black clothes wash in 30 degrees using special washing liquid, especially prepared for black garments. Colour'll not fade.
- dark clothes wash inside out
- jersey'll look great if at the end of washing you whirl it gently
- clothes made of jersey should drip dry folded or dry flat (e.g. on towel). Using pegs or hangers is not a good idea.
- always iron inside out. Remember that on dark colours you can see shining areas on seams, which is why it may be necessary to iron through additional cotton piece of material.
If you follow these rules, we are sure your clothes will look like new for long time :)